Thursday, August 4, 2016

What's Up Everyone! My name is Herpal Pabla and I am a huge sports fanatic! From time to time, I'll be using this blog as a means of expressing my ideas about various sports topics/issues (Football, basketball and baseball). This blog is meant to connect with the everyday sports fan. I'll never bore you with statistics.. I mean seriously, who can't read a chart ?. I'm here to tell you what I think. Also, I'd like for you guys to tell me what you think as well. You don't like my ideas? Shit on them. You don't like my writing? Shit on it. You disagree with my stance, then tell me why!


I want to utilize this blog as a way to connect with the average Joe... You and I. Are you tired of hearing the same old stuff on ESPN? Are you tired of all the different shows repeating/discussing the same topics time and time again? If you are, well this is the new outlet for a sports discussion. You'll now have someone new to either Agree with, hate on, argue with, or even Ignore.



Hope you guys enjoy... the Word Around Town... Sports talk, for the Average Joe. 



Ps.. I'm a New York Giants fan, Boston Redsox Fan, and Phoenix Suns fan. So prepare to read subjectivity here and there.




Herpal Pabla

No comments:

Post a Comment